1. the content of the competition is to send the correct answer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to win an ADVANCED Universal 4
The organizer of the competition and responsible party within the meaning of data protection law is fischertechnik GmbH, Klaus Fischer Straße 1, 72178 Waldachtal, Germany (hereinafter referred to as "fischertechnik"). The imprint of fischertechnik can be viewed at any time. Participation in the competition is exclusively subject to the following conditions of participation.
2. all natural persons who are at least 15 years old, have their residence in Germany and who participate in the competition on the fischertechnik homepage within the period specified in section 3 below are entitled to participate.
3. The competition will take place from 02.04.2019 to 26.04.2019. The winners will be determined by lottery and will be informed by e-mail via a personal message. The closing date for entries is 26.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs. In order to participate in the competition, the participant must send an e-mail to email@example.com
. Participation in the competition does not require the purchase of any goods or services.
4. ADVANCED Universal 4
construction kit will be raffled among all correct answers. The winners will be notified by e-mail. If the winner does not respond to fischertechnik's prize notification within a period of 2 days and confirms acceptance of his prize, fischertechnik reserves the right to determine a new winner by means of a subsequent draw. A cash payment of the prizes is not possible.
5. fischertechnik is only liable within the scope of the offered competition for intentional and grossly negligent conduct. This does not apply to damages due to injury to life, body or health.
6. The personal data of the participant shall be collected, processed and used by fischertechnik for the purpose of conducting and handling the competition. In this respect, data processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO).
By participating in the lottery, the participant also agrees that in the event of winning his name will be published on the Internet, on the Facebook page and other social media channels by fischertechnik.
The legal basis in this respect is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) of the DSGVO.
After the lottery has been completed, the personal data of the participants will be finally deleted by fischertechnik. The participant can also request the deletion of his personal data at any time beforehand or revoke his aforementioned consent to the use of data by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
. If he demands the deletion before the execution of the corresponding raffle, he can no longer participate in it.
In addition, supplementary information on data protection (e.g. a description of the further rights to which the participant is entitled) can be found in fischertechnik's general data protection information.
7. fischertechnik reserves the right to prematurely terminate the competition at any time, without prior notice and without giving reasons, or to make changes to the procedure. This applies in particular if due to technical or legal reasons it should not be possible for fischertechnik to carry out the competition properly outside its area of responsibility. In this case, the participants are not entitled to any claims against fischertechnik.
8. fischertechnik reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition who illegally gain an advantage (e.g. through technical manipulation, creation of "fake accounts", etc.) or who in any other way violate these conditions of participation or legal regulations and/or the rights of third parties. If a third party makes use of fischertechnik due to the violation of his rights by the participant in connection with the competition, the participant shall indemnify fischertechnik against all claims of the third party. Further claims based on the infringement of rights remain unaffected.
9. The competition is in no way connected to Facebook, Instagram or other third parties; it is also not sponsored, supported or organised by third parties in any way. fischertechnik bears sole responsibility for the implementation of the competition; any complaints must be addressed exclusively to fischertechnik.
10. German law shall apply exclusively to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Legal recourse is - as far as permissible - excluded. Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.