Scratch is a visual programming language for children. It was specially developed for educational purposes and for use in elementary schools with children from 8 - 16 years of age. However, it can also be used across all age groups. Scratch can be used to program your own interactive languages, games or animations. It can also be used to connect fischertechnik models and program them as needed with Scratch or Scratch 3.0.
· Great programming environment for children and young people
· Scratch helps young people to think creatively, make systematic conclusions and work together
· Simple, graphic programming language with coloured blocks
· The environment is specially designed for easy operation
· An Editor allows users to create different Scratch projects
· Various example programs are included
· Scratch is free of charge