• Download the ROBOPro 4.7.0 software update or higher and install on your computer.
• Activate the TXT Controller and connect it to your PC via USB.
• Open ROBOPro, set the correct interface for the TXT Controller using the COM/USB button and then open the test window.
• Now an operating system update will be carried out on the TXT Controller. Warning: Do not interrupt the power supply to the TXT Controller during the update!
• To build the models, use the printed building instructions in the construction kit. Instructions for pro-gramming and controlling the models can be found in the accompanying educational material located here on the e-learning portal. Have fun!
1. Go to www.fischertechnik-cloud.com and create a personal account for the fischertechnik Cloud. To do this, go to the registration window by clicking “Register” and enter the information required. If you are under the age of 18, your parents’ email address must be given. Access to the Cloud can only be granted with their permission.
2. Your TXT must have an operating system in version 4.7.0 or higher. You can only connect the TXT Controller to the fischertechnik Cloud if you have this version. (See menu TXT – Settings – Info).
3. Select “Cloud Client” under Properties on the TXT.
4. Connect the TXT to a Wi-Fi network as a wireless device. (Settings – Network – Wi-Fi settings – Wi-Fi mode) Recommendation: Set to DHCP.
5. Connect the TXT to the fischertechnik Cloud: Settings – Network – Cloud settings – New pairing. If the Controller can establish a connection with the Cloud, a QR code and a pairing code will appear. You now have 30 minutes to add the TXT to your account in the Cloud. You can scan the QR code, with the app Quick Scan, for example, and you will be automatically forwarded to the fischertechnik Cloud. Alternatively, you can go to the fischertechnik website and go to Settings – Add Controller, give the TXT Controller any name you like and manually enter the pairing code.
6. Now the TXT Controller is connected with the Cloud. You can download the TXTSmartHome applica-tion onto the Controller under File – Cloud and start it. This allows you to control the Sensorstation model over the Cloud, similar to with the ROBOPro programme before. However, you are no longer limited in terms of location, you can now control the model from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet or PC which can access the fischertechnik Cloud over the Internet. You can dis-play the sensor values on the so-called Dashboard, see the camera image and control the camera with the direction buttons. This means that you will always know what is happening in the area around the Sensor Station. Have fun!
The following functions are available in the fischertechnik Cloud: